- Technology Manager
1. Responsible for organizing and coordinating all kinds of important meetings and activities reception;
2. Be responsible for the daily administration of the company's assets, office supplies, contract licenses and archives;
3. Be responsible for formulating, supervising and implementing enterprise management rules and regulations, performance appraisal system and work flow, etc;
4. Responsible for human resource allocation, salary, performance, training, social security payment, resignation and other personnel daily work;
5. Be responsible for the arrangement of Party construction activities;
6. Complete other temporary work assigned by leaders.
1. Women under 38 years old, married and having children is preferred;
2. College degree or above, more than two years related working experience;
3. Familiar with word, Excel, PPT and other daily office software operation;
4. Good communication ability and team work ability, active, practical and organized;
5. A motor vehicle driver's license is preferred.